Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : SPA NIGHT with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas & Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish!

Monday, December 30, 2013

SPA NIGHT with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas & Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish!


Hello again!! Back with my first set of reviews for my #InfluentserVoxBox !!  As you no doubt guessed from the title, this post is a review on the Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa and the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish that I received!

The MJ Red Earth Clay Spa



In my Violet Vox Box, I received the MJ Red Earth Clay Spa.  It's a mix of Mediterranean clay, pomegranate, and cinnamon! This is the first time I've ever used one of these spa masks and I have to say it was a very positive experience!  I've seen these around different stores for years, like almost as long as I can remember, and I'd only ever thought about buying one.  Personally, I don't tend to do masks in general so that's the only reason I didn't buy it.  But it did stand out to me enough to make me want to buy it.  Apparently, Influentser beat me to it.  

The masks are pretty easy to use.  The only thing that was a pain was positioning it.  That kind of threw me off, but in the end it didn't really matter.  So here is the easy step-by-step!

Step 1: Wash your face.  I recommend a gentle cleanser just to wash away any excess oils.  Also if you're wearing makeup, make sure you get that off first!

Step 2:  Put on the mask.  When I took it out of the package I was surprised.  I initially thought it would be like a cream that I had to squeeze out, but then I realized it was actually a "mask."  So once you get it out, just position the holes in alignment with your face as best as you can.  Like I said, I had a little trouble but it still worked.  Make sure you smooth it down to get maximum coverage!



Be prepared to look ridiculous. Did I do it right??

Step 3: Relax!  Leave the mask on for about 10-15 minutes and just chill out! Listen to music, read a book, stare at the wall, whatever floats your boat!  I recommend not doing anything that will make you laugh.  I had this happen while I was wearing mine and it kept peeling up and tearing on the open areas.  So stay serious.  Very serious.  

Step 4: Massage.  First remove the mask, then just rub the remainder of the mask goodness into your face.  Do this until your satisfied and then rinse your face with cold water, and pat dry.

And that's it! You're done!  I really enjoyed my time with my spa mask.  It felt really good on my face and smelled amazing!  And as I'm writing this it's been about an hour since I did it and my skin still feels smooth and taught.  Like I had some botox done. (haha)   I 100% recommend this product and I will definitely be trying the other spas that Montagne Jeunesse has to offer!!  

Keep up with Montagne Jeunesse!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish




Also in my Vox Box, I got the "Pixie Slicks" Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish!  It's an adorably girly bubblegum pink color and I'm in love.  I decided to paint my toe nails using the polish, and it looks so nice!!



The polish has bright color and great shine!  I also decided to top it off with my China Glaze "Pizzazz" glitter polish!  I call it my Pink Candy Pedi! I even made an Instavideo of how I did it!  


As you can see, the polish is wonderful! I will probably go and buy myself some of their other colors! You can never have enough nail polish!!

Stay tuned for the rest of my Vox Box goodies!! :)

XO, Briana

1 comment:

  1. Hey Briana! Awesome Sally Hansen review and cute mani <3 I think you would do great in our Sally Hansen Triple Shine competition. Check it out and see what you think > www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete