Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : The Influentser Violet Vox Box!

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Influentser Violet Vox Box!

At the beginning of the month, I had the honor of receiving my first ever Vox Box from the Influentser team!! After signing up for the site and completing all of the necessary tasks, I made the list!! So now I have a little box full of wonderful products to try out and review to all of you!! I'll be splitting them up a bit, so here is how the whole shebang is going to go:


In my #VioletVoxBox, I got one #GoodyAtheltique Velcro headband, one #SoyJoy Cranberry baked soy bar, one #SallyHansen #TripleShine nail polish, one #NYMCleanFreak Dry Shampoo, and one Montagne Jeuness Clay Spa Mask (#MJClaySpas).

So, I'm going to review the headband, the soy joy, and the dry shampoo together and then the spa mask and nail polish in a separate post.  That totals to three Vox Box posts (including this one!)

On every post with products from Infulentser, you'll see this little badge.  This just shows that, "Hey, I got this from Influentser! Yay! Thanks!"


So that's basically it for this introductory post.  Don't want to give away all of the fun stuff!! ;) In the meantime, here are all of the links to the Pinterest boards I made for this box! Have fun, and check back soon for post number 2! 


XO, Briana

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear about the headband. I'm intrigued! Congrats on your first Voxbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be up very soon!! And thanks same to you! I saw you got the holiday one, how cute!! :)

      XO, Briana

      Delete
  2. The velcro headband seems handy would fit all sizes.

    Cheers and thanks a bunch for visiting! :)

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is handy & quite versatile! Thanks for visiting me too! :)

      XO, Briana

      Delete