Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Napwell = Nap Well

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Napwell = Nap Well

Hey everyone!!

So I recently came across some new technology that I just had to share with you all!  Now, I know that I personally am a huge fan of naps.  I just love to sleep in general.  And I'm sure a lot of you do too.  I also know that sometimes napping doesn't always go how you want it to.  For example, you say, "Oh I'll just lay down for 30 minutes!"  And then you end up sleeping for 2 hours and wake up feeling groggy instead of refreshed.  I've been in search of the right way to nap through Googling and searching Pinterest and various other sites.  Some things seemed to help, but not to the extent that I wanted.



Then I found Napwell.  Napwell is a prototype sleep mask that not only times your nap, but gradually wakes you up with a simulated sunrise.  The key to a good nap is not waking up abruptly in the middle of your sleep cycle, so when you wear the Napwell sleep mask, you can sleep soundly without worry!  This thing is really cool.  I promise.  Created by an MIT student, this is the first one of it's kind!  See it in action for yourself and read more in depth info here, on their Kickstarter Page.

XO, Briana

Powered by Brand Backer

2 comments:

  1. That's so freakin' cool! Where do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! They're not quite available for purchase yet, but you can check out the Kickstarter page! They have an option to donate $60 and it guarantees that you'll get one in September when they come out! Or you can just wait til then! :)

      XO, Briana

      Delete