Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Preppy Lady!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Preppy Lady!

Hey guys! So I was recently tagged by my fellow blogger, The Monogrammed Miss, in a preppy Q&A! This is the first time I've ever done one of these, so bear with me! Hopefully you will all find it interesting and get a peak at my preppy side!

1) What is your monogram and what is your favorite monogrammed item?
My monogram is BRL and my favorite item is my gold monogram necklace!! I just got it for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

2) If you could design your own Lilly print, what would it be named?
Can I just say, this is a fabulous question. And a very hard one! So, if I designed my own Lilly print, it would be bright yellows and oranges and I would call it Morning Mimosas! So cute!

3) Seersucker or gingham?
Umm, both?!

4) What is the preppiest clothing item in your closet?
Hmm...probably my collection of button down shirts! Especially the gingham ones!


5) Are you a Jackie, an Audrey, or a Lilly? (Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, Lilly Pulitzer)
Definitely a Lilly.  The perfect balance of sweet and sassy! ;D


6) How many koozies do you own, and which are your favorites? (If not, your favorite cups, tumblers, camelbaks, etc...)
Although I have a good amount of all of those things, my favorite is definitely my Guy Harvey Tervis Tumbler.  Its got sea turtles on it!!

7) What item is at the top of your preppy wish list?
Wow, that is a long list. HAHA. But I would have to say a printed Lilly dress!

8) Who is your style inspiration?
I actually draw inspiration from my peers for the most part.  I love going online and looking through Pinterests and blogs and endless OOTD posts on Instagram.  From there, I put together my own ideas.  I'm also inspired by runway shows and high fashion!


9) If J. Crew didn't exist, what would be your favorite store?
I actually love Nordstroms and Macy's. And also TJMaxx and Marshalls.

10) What is your favorite frocket or preppy brand T-shirt?
The Fraternity Collection!


11) Describe your style in three words
Classic. Pretty. Colorful.

12) What is one item that every preppy lady should own?
A perfect string of pearls, of course!


XO, Briana

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Glad you liked it! :)

      XO, Briana

      Delete
  2. Great ideas :)
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, cool post! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the details here-

    http://misstrendshe.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia!! Thank you so much!! I'm doing mine now!! :)

      XO, Briana

      Delete