1) What is your monogram and what is your favorite monogrammed item?
My monogram is BRL and my favorite item is my gold monogram necklace!! I just got it for Christmas and I absolutely love it!
2) If you could design your own Lilly print, what would it be named?
Can I just say, this is a fabulous question. And a very hard one! So, if I designed my own Lilly print, it would be bright yellows and oranges and I would call it Morning Mimosas! So cute!
4) What is the preppiest clothing item in your closet?
Hmm...probably my collection of button down shirts! Especially the gingham ones!
Definitely a Lilly. The perfect balance of sweet and sassy! ;D
Although I have a good amount of all of those things, my favorite is definitely my Guy Harvey Tervis Tumbler. Its got sea turtles on it!!
7) What item is at the top of your preppy wish list?
Wow, that is a long list. HAHA. But I would have to say a printed Lilly dress!
8) Who is your style inspiration?
I actually draw inspiration from my peers for the most part. I love going online and looking through Pinterests and blogs and endless OOTD posts on Instagram. From there, I put together my own ideas. I'm also inspired by runway shows and high fashion!
I actually love Nordstroms and Macy's. And also TJMaxx and Marshalls.
10) What is your favorite frocket or preppy brand T-shirt?
The Fraternity Collection!
11) Describe your style in three words
Classic. Pretty. Colorful.
12) What is one item that every preppy lady should own?
A perfect string of pearls, of course!