Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Easter Outfits!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Outfits!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! And if you don't celebrate Easter, I still hope you had a great weekend!  I certainly did!  This year, I actually got to celebrate Easter twice: one last weekend with my Mom's side of the family, and this weekend with my Dad's!  You know what that means.  Not one, but two Easter outfits!! So I thought I would finally put together an outfit post with my own pictures!

Weekend number one was with my Mom's family.  We actually were celebrating not only Easter, but my Grandmom and my cousin's birthdays!  Pretty much just a big 'ol get together!  But I still dressed in my "Sunday Best."
Me & Grandmom

It was super nice outside that day, and I definitely took advantage!  I wore this adorable lace coral dress that I got at Marshall's! [Side note: One of my favorite stores!]  Then came the accessories!  I went with all gold metallics, including my shoes!


Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (Marshall's) | Bauble Necklace: Local Store | 
Earrings: Bella Jack (TJ Maxx) | Bracelet: Betsey Johnson, Forever 21, Local Store | Sunglasses: Persol 






Weekend number two was actually Easter Sunday! It was great to see everyone, although only a small portion of my enormous family.  We had a great time eating our traditional Puerto Rican Easter dinner, chit chatting, and even playing a few rounds of Bingo!  And of course we had to take some holiday family photos!
The whole gang!



Abuela & Grandkids

For my outfit, I wanted to look cute but still be comfortable!  So I went with a flowy blouse and white jeans! Chic, feminine and still comfortable enough to chase around these little bunnies!
Blouse: Vintage Betsey Johnson (got it from my job!) | Pants: JCPenny's | Shoes: Same as above | Headband: Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet | Necklace: Personalized from Me to You | Earrings: American Eagle | Bracelets: Forever 21, Local Store


Let me just point out, I tend to set "default" items in my wardrobe.  For example, I always wear the same pearl earrings.  I got them from American Eagle like 7 years ago and they're still in perfect condition!  Same with the pearl bracelets from Forever 21, I wear them with almost everything!  Then there's the shoes.  Unfortunately I can't really wear heels anymore, at least not for long.  I have horrible ankles haha. So I stick to flats, and ain't nothin' wrong with that!  One of my go to pairs are my gold floral cutout Kenneth Cole Reaction flats!  They're just so cute and comfy!  And they're gold so they go with just about anything.  

Overall I had a great Easter holiday with lots of cute photos to share! I hope to do more outfit posts in the future, especially since the weather has finally warmed up!!  :)


XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment