Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : New Things Ahead!

Monday, July 7, 2014

New Things Ahead!

Recently I've come into some time to dedicate solely to blogging, so I've decided to implement some new things!  I'm really excited to start up some new series, adding pages to the blog, and more!  So here is a list of the new things I'm planning to start up in the next month or so and a brief description!  I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!

The SGMC Book Party!
This is going to be a new page linked at the top of the blog!  Here, I'll post book reviews and other book related things!  In case you didn't already know, I am a bookworm.  So I figured I could share my love with you all!



The SGMC Boutique

This one I'm super excited about!  I'm opening a store where I will be selling my new/lightly used clothing!  I have so many great pieces that haven't been worn and are just chillin' in my closet, so I figured they were dollars sitting in my drawers, and things someone else would get more use out of than myself!  I'm not sure of the technicalities of it yet (basically whether it will be a storenvy store or an Instagram store) but I will make an announce it when it is ready to go!


The "Let's Talk About This..." Series

One of my most used phrases is, "let's talk about this for a minute..."  Thus comes the "Let's Talk About This" title for this series!  Basically, the series will be short posts that will cover just about anything: news, entertainment, ideas, and of course the fashion/beauty category.  I'm hoping this series will get everyone chatting, since I love interacting with all of you!


The "Obsessed" Series

Last, but not least, is the "Obsessed" series. For this one, I'll decide on a day and every week I'll do a post on what I'm obsessed with that week.  As I've mentioned several times before, I have an obsessive personality.  I get really enthralled with things for a period of time and then I'm onto the next thing. Sometimes.  Other times, I'm forever obsessed (haha).  I'm thinking most of these will be in the fashion/beauty category, but I'll probably stray off of that on occasion.  


I've added all of the headers/logos for each thing so if you see these, you'll know what you're in for!  Now it's your turn!  What do you think of these new additions?  What are you excited for? Do you have any suggestions for posts or other additions?  I really love hearing your thoughts so comment away!!  I'll be back soon with a follow up on the bigger projects!

XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment