Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Transition

Friday, August 29, 2014

Transition

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been kind of MIA for the past week or so.  My life has kind of been in transition, hence the title of this post.  Ever since my family and I have been back from the beach life, I've been constantly job hunting and doing all sorts of running around trying to get all of my ducks in a row.  Quack.  So as of now, I got one part time job and am waiting to hear from another.  So if I do get that other job, I will be a pretty busy woman.  Regardless, I will be doing my best to keep my baby going (my baby being this blog) during this little rough patch as I try to get my schedule in order.  I'm hoping to keep up on at least 2-3 posts a week or more if possible.  However, what I have been up to date on is all of my social media sites!  I can't help but be on at least one of them 24/7 so if you want more of me, follow me on social media.  I guarantee to post there every day.  Especially Pinterest, because I'm admittedly addicted.



On another note, I'm hoping to be doing some new kinds of posts in the future.  In addition to really working on regularly posting in my current series collections, I'm feeling some more "lifestyle" tag posts.  By this I mean things like advice on post-college life, relationships, and maybe some of my own life musings just to get them off my chest to people who may or may not read them haha.  Something like what they used to call a "journal" back in the day, but who has time for that?  Of course I will make them into posts with substance and maybe a moral to the story, not just me ranting about how I'm a hermit and I'm too shy for my own good.  Both true statements.  Also, since my new job will entail the pre-opening of a new store, I think it'll be cool to share that process with you all.  I know I'm excited to be involved, so if it's as much fun as I think it'll be, I'll be just as excited to share it with you all!  So I think that will be a fun and interesting new side to add to my blog and I'm pretty excited about it.  Can you tell I'm excited?  Excited...excited...


Lastly, you know what's coming up very very soon.  Fashion Week!  So expect to see some fun posts on my throwbacks from last season, events I'll be attending, and my favorites of the shows I probably just live stream on my computer because I'm still not cool enough to actually get invited into Lincoln Center. Although live streaming is cool because you feel like you're actually there and you can just sit in bed in your PJs and drink coffee during the 9AM show instead of running around like a crazy person trying to pick the perfect outfit and probably being one of those people that's "fashionably late."  So yeah, I'm cool with it.

Anyway, that's about all I have in terms of where I've been and what I'm planning!  Hoping to get some more posts done so I have things to post for you this weekend!  Speaking of, have a wonderful one!!

XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment