Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Valentia Even Glow Facial Serum

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Facial Serum

Recently, there has been quite a buzz about face serums in the beauty community.  I didn't really understand what it was or how it was used, but I was intrigued to try it!  Then, Valentia was so kind as to let me try out their Vitamin C Antioxidant Treatment Even Glow Serum!  It may be a mouth full, but all of those things are what make the product great!



The Even Glow Serum has a great deal of healing properties including: pore reduction, hydration, wrinkle/fine line reduction, evens skin tone, boots collagen production, and increases glow and radiance!  It's made with 98% organic and natural products such as green tea extract and rosehip seed oil.  The serum comes in a small bottle with a syringe for application.



For me, I put a nickle sized amount in my hands and applied to my face and neck.  I put it on every day after washing my face and before moisturizing.  The serum smells amazing, like oranges, it's refreshing when applied, and dries very quickly!  I felt like I didn't really even need moisturizer since the serum hydrated my skin so well.  After my 5 day test run, I was already seeing results!  The redness on my cheeks and chin were reduced and my skin felt refreshed and tightened.  You can see the change in my pictures below, even though the first one is a little blurry (my bad).  In both photos I'm wearing no makeup and in the first, I had yet to use the serum.



I was particularly excited to try the Even Glow serum because I do have issues with uneven skin tone.  It always bothered me to the point where I felt uncomfortable going out without something on my face to cover the redness.  So far, if these results continue as wonderfully as they have, then I will no longer have to worry about that!

Overall, I think the Valentia Even Glow Serum is a great product that is definitely worth trying!  You can only get it on amazon HERE, and it's only $35.  Plus, they're having a great promotion of buy one get one 50% off.

To learn more about Valentia Skin Care, Even Glow Serum, and other products check out their website HERE! 



*This post is sponsored by Brand Backer and Valentia Skin Care Company.  All opinions are my own and the product was complimentary for reviewing purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment