Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Crave Naturals Eyebrow/Eyelash Kit

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Crave Naturals Eyebrow/Eyelash Kit

Hey everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  I've just been getting my life in order, putting my ducks in a row, whatever you want to call it.  I just started my job at Nordstrom (yay!) in the beginning of September, so I've been getting used to the crazy schedule and finding the time for family time, relaxing, and of course blogging!  So I'm going to try and get back on my usual track and post more frequently! Starting today!

I want to tell you about Crave Naturals! Crave Naturals is a beauty line that's mission is the give us tools to enhance our natural beauty and make our routines quicker and simpler!  The product I received from them is the Eyebrow and Eyelash Kit!


The tools come in super cute packaging that you'll want to hold on to!  Inside are two wonderful tools: The first is a double sided brush.  One side has a spoolie and the other an angled brow brush.  The second is a combination lash comb and brow brush.  These tools are great for getting the perfect brows and lashes all in one!  First use the brow brush to brush and place your brow hairs.  Then with the other tool use the angled brush to apply your brow color.  When you're done adding color, simply flip to the spoolie to blend it all in!

The last but just as awesome piece to these tools is the eyelash comb! After applying mascara, just slide the comb through your lashes to get rid of any clumps or the dreaded spider lashes!  It's super easy and handy!



I really love having these tools in my makeup kit!  It was one of those, "I didn't know how much I needed this" moments and now I'm glad I've found them!  Crave Naturals also have several other great products available on Amazon!  They also have their own webpage with extra information.


SUPER SPECIAL BONUS!

For reviewing this product, Crave Naturals has been kind enough to offer not only me but also YOU, my readers, a coupon for 25% OFF YOUR ORDER of their products through amazon!  So go snag yourself one of these awesome brow kits or try something new!  Just go to the Crave Naturals section on Amazon, add your item(s) to your cart, and then enter the code QQMSRCOC ! They would also love to  hear from you!  Don't forget to write an honest review on their Amazon page once you've tried it out!


XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment