Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : InstaNatural Skin & Hair Care

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

InstaNatural Skin & Hair Care

Recently I had the pleasure of receiving an awesome collection of organic ingredient products from the company InstaNatural.  Right off the bat I was excited because I'm basically obsessed with anything organic.  After anxiously awaiting my package, I received three products:  The Argan Oil Hair Mask, a bottle of straight up Argan Oil, and the Vitamin C Facial Serum.



Vitamin C Serum

The first thing I tried out was the Vitamin C Serum.  I was excited about this one because I've already become a facial oil lover and I was so sad when I ran out of my Valentia bottle that I reviewed over the summer.  So I was more than ready to try out a new one!  I started off by using it every night after washing my face.  The scent is very strong of oranges, which is nice, and I like how it makes my skin feel tight and refreshed.  After using it every night for a couple weeks, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin!  I have some light redness in my cheeks and chin and after using the oil that seemed to clear up.  Overall my face just feels better and healthier!

Argan Oil Hair Mask

Next I tried the Argan Oil Hair Mask.  All I can say is OMG.  This mask is probably my favorite that I've tried to date.  It's super easy to use and worked wonders on my dry, frizzy winter curls.  After washing and conditioning my hair as usual, I towel dried and then put the mask on.  I left it in for about 10 minutes, went about my business, and rinsed it out!  I didn't put any product in my hair so that I could truly see the results and let me tell you, my hair looked sooo good!  It was shiny and less frizzy than normal.  I also noticed it gave my hair a little more volume than usual, which I loved.  The jar says to use it once or twice a week, and I probably will.  It's great for when your hair just needs a little extra nourishment.  Definitely something good to have on hand!



Argan Oil

Last I tried the plain Argan Oil.  I was a little hesitant to use this because putting oil on my hair and skin and nails and what have you because all I picture is my hair looking like an oil slick and just being all sticky and stuff.  Ew.  However, that is totally not how it is.  I decided to try it out by just putting a little bit on my super dry elbows.  Because no one likes to have dry elbows.  Ever.  After using it three nights in a row, I was already seeing results!  Even after the first night I noticed my elbows weren't nearly as dry and it's gotten better and better each night!  The oil is great for super dry skin and I can't wait to try it for other things!!

Overall, all of the InstaNatural products were absolutely wonderful!  Not only are they great products to have in my collection but they also come from a great company.  InstaNatural uses natural and organic ingredients from all over the world to bring their customers the best in natural beauty products!! They offer a full line of skin care along with a few great hair care products.  Check them out at the website here!  I've also linked the headers to their respective products.

Much thanks to InstaNatural and BrandBacker for allowing me to try these out.  I can't wait to see the continuous results!!


XO, Briana

2 comments:

  1. Awesome products! Your hair looks great

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete