Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : A New Chapter

Monday, April 27, 2015

A New Chapter

Hey Everyone!!

I'm aware that it has pretty much been radio silence from me for the past month or so, and for that I sincerely apologize. However, I do have a pretty good excuse.  In the past couple of weeks, I've completely uprooted my life.  I moved from Philadelphia back to Myrtle Beach, started two new jobs, and I'm still processing everything.  Including unpacking all of my things!  I have a LOT of clothes.  So that's what I've been up to recently.

As emotionally horrible as it was for me to leave my job at Nordstrom, which I loved, I am excited for my two new jobs!  I'm now happily employed at Tommy Bahama, which is totally chill and awesome, and I'm also working at a brand new lululemon which will be opening this weekend!  That has been a definite rush.  Getting to be a part of something new is so exciting, and I know that most of my paychecks will go right back to the company.  (Side note: If you've never bought lululemon clothes, you are seriously missing out!) I'm learning so much and it's really been a great time!!

Aside from my crazy adventuring, I haven't forgotten about my blog here!  I'm planning on some new and exciting things, and I'm stoked to start writing about life at the beach! So stay tuned for more of my usual posts, but also even more cool stuff!


XO, Briana


No comments:

Post a Comment