Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Just Keep Swimming!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Just Keep Swimming!


Yesterday started off awful. I woke up late, felt like absolute crap, and did nothing all morning but stare at the TV wrapped up in a blanket. Being reminded that you're, in fact, not pregnant really screws with your vibes.

Recently my energy has been super high and I've been extremely happy and loving life. Which is big, considering the last several years have not been my absolute best. Regardless, today was the first day I was just plain 'ol miserable and it was a jarring reminder of how I most definitely do not want to feel.

For the first time EVER I didn't want to go to work. Granted, I had a good reason, but I haven't felt that way in a long time. But despite my imminent death, I got up and got my butt to work.  Not only did I not feel good, but it was pouring rain and it took me forever to get to work and by the time I got in I was soaked. Needless to say, I was not in high spirits.

Until I got to talking with my co workers. One of the things we do, that I love, are clearings and vibrations. Basically, we share anything that's making us super happy or not so much. So letting them know that, "hey, I feel like crap today" is not only freeing but then having them ask if there's anything they can do and bouncing advice off each other, now THAT will snap you right out of it.

It was like I walked into another dimension where I was my normal, energetic self. It took me a minute, but once I started talking to my friends and helping customers I felt 1000 times better! It's truly amazing what kind words and positive vibes can do for you: mentally, emotionally, and physically. And that brings me to the quote. When you're having a rough day, just keep on going!  Maybe the thing you're dreading doing will actually make you feel better! Stay positive and optimistic even in the worst of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment