Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : An Ode to Palm Leaf Print

Sunday, June 28, 2015

An Ode to Palm Leaf Print

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all have been enjoying your summer so far!  I thought it would be fun to post about my current favorite print for summer!  It has become apparent to me that I am completely obsessed with palm leaf print.  I want it on everything: clothes, shoes, accessories, bedding, etc!  I've even changed my blog aesthetic to include my awesome palm leaf background.  The print just screams tropical and I absolutely love it.  So I've decided to dedicate an entire post to everything palm leaf print.  All the images are from Pinterest and I've linked them all to their original sources. There are some great posts from other bloggers so definitely check them out! 










XO, Briana

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this trend as well, so festive! xx

    www.ADIMAY.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Loving this print.

    Lots of love,
    Golden Cor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Glad you liked it! ;)

      XO, Briana

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the laid back/classic vibe of palm print letley too. I love the first pick - all white with the palm scarf - fab.

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete