Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Oh Hey! It's a Makeup Tutorial!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh Hey! It's a Makeup Tutorial!

Hey all!! I'm so excited to have finally created my first vlog! Yay! It's something I've been wanting to do for a while and just hadn't worked up the courage to do.  Believe it or not, I'm a pretty shy person and filming myself was, at first, a little daunting.  But once I got in front of the camera, it was just like having a conversation with a friend!  Although I kind of wish I'd worn a different shirt... haha. Either way, I feel like it turned out pretty good for my first video.  There are things I feel need improvement, but I wouldn't have known if I didn't try!  So let me know what you think about my first ever vlog/makeup tutorial!  I hope to do more in the future, especially if this one gets a good response.  This one is a little long, but bare with me.  I like to talk.


XO, Briana

Video Song List
  • Magic- Coldplay
  • Coffee- Sylvan Esso
  • Hey Mami- Sylvan Esso
  • Two Weeks- FKA twigs
  • Slow Motion- PHOX
  • Gooey- Glass Animals
  • Take Me to Church- Hozier
  • Outside- PAWWS
  • Oblivious- Miniature Tigers
  • Try- Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment