Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Instalove

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Instalove

First let me start by apologizing for my absence.  As I'm sure many of you know, summer is a busy time and busy means less blogging!  But I've got a few awesome post ideas in the works so at least we have that to look forward to!

Anyway, I have been super addicted to Instagram lately.  Not that I wasn't before, but I've been particularly drawn to endlessly scrolling through my feed and also entering an excessive amount of loop giveaways (I've been feeling lucky lately!)  So in light of this, I decided to put together a little love for my Insta-favorites!  Basically, I grabbed a bunch of my favorite, recently liked posts and I'm gonna tell you why I love them!


I'm a sucker for a positive message and a killer palm print! 


Can you say, hair goals?! Love this style and she is looking radiant!


It's been decided that I need everything in this photo.  Because I am indeed a tropical gangster. 


Every mermaid needs a shell bag!! I'm obsessed with these.  So much that I even tracked down where to buy them! Neeeeeeddd.


Came across this profile when I was doing a loop giveaway (lol guilty) and they have the cutest kids clothes! Glad I'm documenting it here so when I have kids they will be dressed like this little one! Rock n' Roll!


That moment when you find yourself accidentally liking every picture on someone's IG.  Oops!  Sorry Show Me Your Mumu, I can't help it! I'm just a little obsessed with that pink and green two piece!


I think this one speaks for itself.  Preach.  


Freaked out over "Nice Tail," freaking out even more over this Lilly Pulitzer 5x5! And anything mermaid related, honestly.


I am dreaming of this bathroom in my house one day!  Especially the mat!  Thank you, I do look gorgeous today! ;)


Macrame has always fascinated me, and seeing this action shot makes me want to learn how to do it myself!  I also really want a wall hanging for my room. 



Love this print! It would look awesome in my room. Contemplating purchase.


This photo makes me both happy and sad.  Happy to see that people are caring enough to help clean up our coastlines!  Sad that this much debris is floating around out there.  Still a pretty cool pic!


XO, Briana


1 comment:

  1. I need that mermaid painting! It would match perfectly with the aqua/teal color scheme I have in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete