Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Ready for Fall!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ready for Fall!

Last year around this time, I was mourning the end of summer.  I was far from ready for the warm weather to leave, the pool days to end, and to put my summer wardrobe away.  However, this year I'm feeling a bit different.  I've had a very full summer with lots of beach time and tank top rocking but I'm about ready to wind down into cozy fall.  So here are a few reasons why I'm super excited for fall this year!

Cozy Time

Fall is cozy time.  There's a crisp breeze blowing, but the sun is still out.  It's perfect weather for boots, leggings, and oversized sweaters and sweatshirts.  I also love me a good hoodie.  Anything comfy and warm. Yum. And plans for fire pit time will be made in the near future as well as an adventure to the pumpkin patch.  Oh, and lots of warm coffee in fall flavors.

Fall Favorites


Fall Fashion

I love fall fashion.  I love layers and warmth and the introduction of darker colors like burgundy.  Oh, and boots.  Did I mention boots? I'm really anxious to break out all of my jackets, sweaters, beanies, knee socks, and chunky scarves.



Fashion Week

As bummed out as I am that I won't be able to attend any of the shows this year, I will be live streaming as many of my favorites as possible and living vicariously through friends and fellow bloggers.  Fashion week is a magical time and I'm excited to indulge in as much of it as I possibly can.



Holidays

Halloween quickly approaches and I'm already thinking about my costume.  This is my second favorite holiday behind Christmas, but Halloween is just so much fun!  I love dressing up, eating lots of candy and going to parties! And Halloween rolls us right into Thanksgiving which rolls us right into Christmas!  It's a fun and festive time for sure.


Well, those are my main reasons.  I'm sure I'll come up with more, but this will do for now.  What are you excited for in Fall?  :)

XO, Briana

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I love your fall outfits! This season is my favourite too, sweaters and knee high boots are the best! XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete