Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : HASK Argan Oil Repairing Hair Care Collection

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

HASK Argan Oil Repairing Hair Care Collection


I was lucky enough to be chosen to review the HASK Argan Oil Repairing Hair Care Collection!  The set arrived in a cute little drawstring bag that really made me smile! In the bag were four pieces: the Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner, Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner, and the Argan Oil Shine Treatment.

I first started off using the shampoo and conditioner for a few days.  I honestly couldn't believe how great my hair looked!  After just a couple of uses, my hair was super smooth, shiny, soft and my waves were very defined and not frizzy! Overall it felt and looked super healthy, even though I know for a fact at that time it was not.  It also smells fantastic, like oranges and happiness.  That's the only way I can think to describe it, haha!


The only thing I found odd was that it seemed to brighten my hair.  Normally I would be all for that, but since my hair was dyed blonde at the time, I was worried it would lighten it too much.  I actually decided that I was now Princess Anna of Arendelle because I had one piece that was almost white, lol.  But I decided it was worth it for the awesome effect of the set. However, after getting a darker dye job, I'd been hesitant to start using it again for fear of it stripping my color.

I'd like to note that I did NOT use any additional products in my hair.  It is au natural!

After deciding to try the set again, I'm happy I did.  I used the shampoo, conditioner, and the deep conditioner in the shower.  I also used the oil in my hair after being towel dried and let my hair completely dry over night, as I usually do.


I will say in using the additional products, my hair came out even more amazing!  It was super shiny, barely any frizz (can't ask for none when I'm sleeping on it lol), and my waves were even more defined than before!  And even though I'm pretty sure it wound up lightening my bit of blonde still in my hair, I would continue to use this only every once in a while when my hair needs some refreshing!


Overall, this is a great collection of products that I would 100% recommend!  I love the way it works, and how it makes my hair look, feel, and smell!  Also, I appreciate that it is free of all sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol, and artificial colors.  It's easy to use with clear directions on the packaging and is fantastic for when your hair really needs a boost!  As I said, I'd plan to use this only when I feel like my hair needs repairing, just to make sure my color doesn't fade.  But if your hair is not color treated, use it as often as you like!  It's a great product that will become an integral part of my hair care routine!  Much thanks to HASK and BrandBacker for allowing me to try it out!!

Follow the link for more information on the HASK Argan Oil Repairing Hair Care Collection, or check out HASK's other hair care collections, on their main website HERE!


XO, Briana
Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment