Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : January Wish List

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Wish List

All year round I find myself collecting safari pages on my iPhone of things I want to buy.  I stare at them longingly and sometimes I will eventually give in, but most times not.  So my goal is to save up to buy these things that I ogle over instead of spending it on random things I find at the mall.  So here are the things taking up room in my phone and Google Chrome tabs currently.

Surf Girl Bobble Beanie

When I got all of my winter stuff down to South Carolina, I realized I only had two beanies.  One that I've totally worn out to the point that it just doesn't stay on and the other is Supernatural themed. Which basically means it's got all kinds of crazy looking things on it, which is not always appropriate. Don't want my classmates to think I'm a devil worshiper, haha.  Not only is this one super cute, I'm just obsessed with the Surf Girl logo!  And it's blue, so it will go with 90% of my wardrobe.  Perfect.

Mer-Baby It's Cold Outside Holiday Package



This set is from the Save The Mermaids Foundation, which I have been following for a while now.  I love what they stand for and they also happen to have super cute merchandise!  They still have their holiday special posted which includes a shirt of your choice (I liked the blue one!), a glass water bottle, an abalone necklace, and a sticker!  I love it all and I'm in high-key need.

Women's Nike Free 5.0 Photosynthesis Running Shoes

I'm in love with these sneakers!! I love me a good pair of Nikes and not that I really need another pair (I have 4 at this point lol) but anything that has aloha print immediately steals my heart.  I also like the Free Run style, but mostly the print.  Totally rad.

Spiritual Gangster Script Snapback Hat (Black)

I've had my eye on this one for a while now.  I've been wanting something from Spiritual Gangster besides my rare TJMaxx find (it's a yoga towel btw).  I'm a sucker for a good snapback.  My favorite hat is from Vans and it's aloha print of course, but I feel I could use one that would go with more. Alas, my knight in black and white armor.  This baby will go with anything and would probably be worn to hell in just one season.  But that makes it even better!

Kipling Surfer Monkey Keychain


Yes this seems random, but it's not I promise!  I just snagged a super cute Kipling backpack at TJMaxx for a really good price.  However, it was missing its signature monkey key chain!  Up side was I got an extra $5 off, down side: no monkey.  So I went to the internet to find me a monkey when I found this guy.  Surfer monkey.  The obvious choice. 

Amuse Society Where's My Bikini Sweatshirt


Yes, I am aware it's January.  No, I do not care because it's always summer in my brain.  And I think this sweatshirt perfectly describes that.  Plus it looks soooo comfy! How cute would it be with jeans and some cute boots?!  And then with shorts in the summer?!  I think yes.

XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment