Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Valentia Eye Cream & Face Mask

Friday, March 18, 2016

Valentia Eye Cream & Face Mask


If you'll recall I have worked with this brand before and gave it rave reviews.  I tried their Even Glow Facial Serum and it's probably one of the best skin care products I've ever tried.  Imagine my excitement when they came out with some new products!  Already knowing the miracle workers that come out of Valentia, I was super anxious to try their new True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask!  I'm happy to report that they did not disappoint! 

True Glow Eye Cream

Hello, my name is Briana and I have dark under eye circles.  And I hate them.  I've tried sooo many different creams and sticks and what have you to get rid of and/or cover up these bad boys to no avail.  So when I got to try this cream I was optimistic, however not expecting much due to my history.  Boy was I wrong.  I absolutely love this cream!  I just take a tiny little bit every morning before I put on my makeup, pat it under my eyes and let it work its miracles.  It has a nice cooling sensation and gives me a nice canvas for my foundation and concealer.  After using this for couple weeks my dark circles are significantly brighter! I can actually cover them up a reasonable amount without using 8 layers of product, haha.  Definitely would recommend this for anyone struggling with under eye circles.  I know mine will never completely disappear, but this cream totally makes it tolerable!  5 stars!  Find it on amazon HERE.

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask


I have tried a LOT of face masks.  Like...a lot, a lot.  They all start to meld together after a while. But this one is different.  I opened the jar to find a yellow, jelly like substance that went on almost clear. Weird, but good weird, in comparison to the usual clay like masks that turn you green.  I was hopeful for this mask because my face has been super dry lately and in need of some TLC.  When I put on the mask it was very refreshing, cooling, and smelled awesome.  There's a lot of goodness in this mask too like Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Japanese Green Tea, and Aloe Vera.  All of the special ingredients work together to diminish fine lines, even skin tone, and super hydrates your skin! After wearing it for the recommended 30 minutes, I am left with a whole new face.  I kid you not.  My skin is hydrated and glowing, not dry and flaky like before.  Miracles, I tell you! Find it on amazon HERE.

Check out some of their other awesome products on the Valentia website!
post signature

Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment