Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Instagram Roundup!

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Instagram Roundup!

Hello! Sorry I've kind of been out of commission for the past month or so.  I recently started a new job and a new routine and have been getting back into the swing of things!  So now that I've finally got my ducks in a row, I can get back to my regularly scheduled posts!

So to get back into my rhythm, I've decided on an Instagram roundup!  I'm just going to highlight some of my favorite posts from people I follow!


I keep seeing these floppy hats with cute sayings on them and I'm pretty much in love!! I'm going on a cruise at the end of the month and I will feel incomplete without this one in my suitcase!

A photo posted by Bethany // B SOUP (@b_soup) on

Another trend I've noticed is these cold shoulder tops. Again, I am on a never ending hunt for one of these or even a dress with that same cut! It's soo cute, flirty, and I particularly like the style for my body type. We'be also got a great post up at Flora Girl with a great roundup of these tops! Check it out here!

A photo posted by Henri Bendel (@henribendel) on

I will take one of everything in this picture please. How cute are those puppies?! And that bag isn't bad either ;)

A photo posted by Foam Magazine (@foammag) on

This places looks super magical. If I could poof myself there right now I would. I think it would be the perfect place to sit down and have a few drinks and have a really damn good time. #PARADISE

A photo posted by Kailey Flyte (@mermaidens) on

The longer I am not the owner of this jacket, the sadder I will get. How cute is this?! The jacket is by Valfre, maker of many wonderful mermaid things. And the cool chick who is donning it is pretty cool too ;)


I'm actually addicted to this IG account. Heather Chapman is a freakin' hair GENIUS! Like I can only hope that one day I might be able to make my hair slightly resemble the things that she comes up with. I've watched this particular video a shameful amount of times trying to figure it out!! Soooo rad.


Just by looking at the date on this one, you can tell that I frequently stalk Diamond Head Beach House and it's sister store Rebecca Beach. They are based in Hawaii and I may have liked almost every picture they have both posted. They carry really awesome brands and always put together outfits that I later try to recreate with what is in my closet, usually to no avail. It is my dream to be able to just buy every outfit they come up with and wear them forever. Aloha Beaches.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment