Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Reverse Your Routine with TRESemme!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Reverse Your Routine with TRESemme!


In recent times I've been struggling with my hair.  I've always had a little bit of frizz, but being a curly girl I came to accept that.  However, my hair has become just unruly and barely tamable; I'm talking frizz, dryness, and knots galore.  Just when I'd thought I'd run out of things to try, my "hairygodmother" (haha see what I did there? I mean a fairy godmother of hair, not like that she's hairy...) came to my rescue.  Influenster notified me that I was chosen to try out the new TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System shampoo and conditioner! Woohoo!


Now this is not your average haircare line.  For this set you condition first and then shampoo!  It seemed really weird at first, but the results were actually a lot more wonderful than I expected. You use them just as you would normal shampoo and conditioner, just in a different order. TREsemme says that you condition first to give your hair moisture and hydration and then shampoo to "wash the weight away."  The system is formulated to give you soft, healthy hair with lots of volume, and I can vouch for that.

Even after the first time I saw a noticable difference.  My hair was not at all as frizzy and it seemed lighter and bouncier.  After a couple more uses, my hair is back to its normal state of crazy (I've named it Miley because it can't be tamed lol...I need to stop....).  Honestly, I'm not sure if it's the reverese aspect of the system or just the formula, but whatever it is it definitely worked for me.  Also, it smells really good, which you know I'm all about.  Another thing that I appreciated is that I don't need nearly as much conditioner for some reason.  I only need about 3-4 pumps to nicely coat my ridiculous amount of hair, which is a lot less than I normally need of other conditioners.  If I had to estimate I'd say it's about the size of a golf ball compared to a tennis ball.

My "reverse" picture! A LOT less frizz.

Overall, this system is great and I will absolutely buy it again.  Also, I should mention that all of the photos show my hair without any additional product.  Definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a weightless feeling and a nice amount of volume.  Great innovation TRESemme!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment