Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Shopping with Fragrance Outlet

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shopping with Fragrance Outlet


As many of you already know, my addiction to perfume is nearly as bad as my addiction to makeup. I have quite the extensive collection, including high end brands and I'm sure a few knock offs that smell almost as good.  I pick my scent based on my mood or what I'm wearing, so for example if I'm going out dancing I'll probably pick Ed Hardy Villain or opt for the fresh citrus of my Tommy Bahama Set Sail Saint Martinique when I'm dressed preppy.  Don't ask me how they relate, but scent is powerful and each one makes me feel a certain way.

I think the worst thing about perfume is when your favorite gets discontinued.  I have probably searched every nook and cranny of the internet looking for the Harajuku Girls "G" Mermaid by Gwen Stefani and have failed to find it for anything but ridiculous prices.

In the meantime, I connected with a website called the Fragrance Outlet who carry tons of high end brands at really reasonable prices.  They asked me to tell you all about their site, the experience, and review one of their signature perfumes, so you know I was eager to accept.


Even though they didn't have my holy grail perfume, they do have tons of other really great fragrances at discounted prices. Plus, they're currently having a summer sale that knocks 40% off their already lowered prices. The other great thing about this site is that there is a very large selection all in one place.  Things are easy to find either by the search bar or browsing by women, men, or brands.

The scent that they gifted me to try out was one of their exclusives called Bamboo.  I was hesitant at first because I typically like to smell things before I buy them so I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but I was wrong!  It's definitely different than my typical citrus scent, but it's very pretty and light with notes of blackcurrant, freesia, and cedar.  The bottle is also really pretty with the bamboo stem and a light pink color.



Overall, I really loved the perfume and I am happy to have it in my collection.  As for the site, getting the product was simple and quick!  Next time I'm on the hunt for a good deal on perfume, I will definitely be hitting up the Fragrance Outlet!  Also, if you're like me and need to try it in person first, they have 100+ storefronts as well!  I've been to the one near me and it was wonderful!



This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are strictly my own!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment