Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Back To School Flawless with Johnson & Johnson

Monday, August 8, 2016

Back To School Flawless with Johnson & Johnson

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MajorBeauty #MajorSteals #CollectiveBias

As much as I am not ready to think about it, we can't avoid the fact that school starts back up in just a few weeks.  When I'm getting ready to go back to school, I'm always sensitive to what I'm going to wear, how I'm going to do my makeup, which bag I'm going to take etc. You never know what you're going to wind up doing or who you're going to run into. 

When I dress nice and spend an insurmountable amount of time on my makeup it makes me feel like a million bucks which gives me confidence! Whether it's for meeting up with that cute guy in your study group or giving that big presentation, there is no denying that when you look good you feel good! For me, the key to my confidence is maintaining beautiful, healthy skin. Because let's be honest, not even my prettiest dress or highest coverage makeup is going to cover that giant pimple that showed up unannounced. Thankfully, we have some little miracle workers to help us make sure that will never happen!  


While there are plenty of fantastic skincare products on the market, I am working with a few of my favorites from Johnson & Johnson. I made my way to Target to snag the awesome sale they are having on most of the Aveeno, Clean & Clear, and Neutrogena products. Two of them wound up being buy one get one for 25% off, which was great! Plus there was also a coupon on the Cartwheel app for an additional 5% off my Clean & Clear cleanser, so I was able to knock a decent amount off of my total! Even better, I used my Target card and got another 5% off my whole purchase!  So I was feeling like the bargain queen when I walked out that day.


The deals I got only run until the end of August, so make sure you make it in time to take advantage of these awesome discounts!  The deals are exact as follows:

Buy any one participating Neutrogena® facial, Neutrogena® cosmetic or Clean & Clear® facial product and get one 25% off from July-August 2016.

Buy one, get one 25% off select Aveeno® items from July 31, 2016-August 20, 2016.




So to give you an idea of how I keep my skin looking #flawless, I'm going to give you a little tutorial on my back to school skincare routine from night to morning! 

First up is the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes. There is nothing more important than getting all of that gook off of your face after a long day. Even if you don't wear makeup, your skin is still exposed to all kinds of bacteria and dirt especially if you're walking a lot outside.  Also, I know being in the south I find that walking outside in between classes I tend to sweat which is horrible for your skin. These wipes are great for all of those things and they also help reduce any redness you make have. Plus they can totally stand alone for your whole night time routine since they don't require rinsing and also feel quite moisturizing. Just simply wipe your face and don't be afraid to scrub a little to make sure you get all of that mascara off! Check out Target's selection of Aveeno products HERE.


In the morning I wash my face with the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub. I just take about a dime size amount and scrub for about 25 seconds, focusing on my problem areas (which are my nose and chin.)  I don't personally get acne but I do have blackheads now and again so this scrub gets rid of them quickly. However, if you do get a pimple or two, the scrub has salicylic acid which helps prevent those pesky bumps and get rid of them more quickly than a normal cleanser. It also has an exfoliant that helps to scrub off any dirt and oil, leaving you a nice, smooth canvas for putting on your makeup! Check out Target's selection of Clean & Clear products HERE.


Last, but definitely not least, is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. After I've washed my face and patted it dry, I slather this all on my face and neck.  I'm obsessed with this stuff because it feels sooo good. I have combination skin which gets really dry in areas so it drinks this up like crazy. With a lot of other moisturizers I feel like I put them on and then just hope it's working, where with this one I can feel it soaking into my skin and I also find it has a slight cooling sensation which is very refreshing. It's also a great base for makeup!   Check out Target's selection of Neutrogena products HERE.



And that's it! Pretty simple right?  Because the last thing we want is to spend 8 hours on our skincare routine before and after a long day.  What would your flawless skin routine include? Let me know in the comments!

If you love my routine, why not try it out for yourself!  Enter the #MajorBeauty Sweepstakes to win 1 of 30 $50 Target gift cards to try these products out or create your own flawless routine! 
Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and Aveeno #MajorBeauty Sweepstakes


This post is sponsored by NEUTROGENA®, CLEAN & CLEAR® and AVEENO®. I only recommend products I use personally and believe my followers will also enjoy! Some of the products mentioned were provided by NEUTROGENA®, CLEAN & CLEAR® and AVEENO® for this review.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I recently saw a dermatologist for my skin care issues and she RAVED about the hydro boost gel! I have combination skin too and I'm excited to try it! [client]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Let me know what you think of it! I'd love to hear how it works for you! :) XO, Briana

      Delete