Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer


Hey everyone! Sorry for the lull in posting lately.  I've had quite a lot of personal things going on in my life at the moment that have unfortunately pulled me away from blogging.  Nevertheless, I am back and I'm excited to catch up on posting some great things! I've got a few reviews, including this one, as well as some fashion pieces in the works!  But more about that later, let's get to the good stuff!

So you all know how much I absolutely loveeeee the Valentia skincare products.  I've already reviewed a few, all of which have worked magic on my skin!  The funny thing is that they always seem to relate new products right when I need them!  For a while now, I've been struggling with getting rid of some dark spots on my jawline.  They are scars from getting laser hair removal (one of the lovely side effects of my PCOS) and boy are they stubborn.  I've tried a LOT of things, starting with natural products then giving in to non-natural. I tried getting a facial and then I finally wound up at the dermatologist. All of these things helped, but they were still really visible and difficult to hide with concealer.  So when I had just about given up, I got the email about the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer, with one benefit that happened to be "lightens dark spots."  I really couldn't have asked for better timing, so thanks Valentia!

I have been using the moisturizer on a pretty regular basis for about a month now.  I wanted to get a good amount of time to use it before reviewing to test how it really worked on those pesky spots.  I will say, I was absolutely not disappointed.  It may be a bit hard to tell in the picture, but I assure you they are slowly but surely fading!  Also, for reference, the first photo was taken with the front facing camera and the second was taken with the higher resolution camera.  The darker spots have gotten a bit lighter and the lighter spots are fading well!  I'm confident that, in time, this moisturizer will be the definitive answer to my spotty woes.


On top of the visible results, the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer also has many other benefits!  Daily use can also restore skin radiance, even skin tone, diminish fine lines, and provide daily hydration.  I have been using it at night after taking off my makeup, but it would also work great under makeup.  

My other favorite thing about this product, and the company in general, is the fact that it's made with all natural and organic ingredients!  This one in particular contains botanical hyaluronic acid, kojic acid, ginseng, safflower oil, and shea butter! 

Overall, I'm honestly in love with this product.  It works amazingly, feels great on my skin, and also smells kind of like sunscreen which always smells good to me! #endlesssummer (lol) I can't wait to keep using this and see how much my skin continues to improve!

For more information about Valentia and their products check out their website HERE!
To purchase this product check out their Amazon store HERE!
Also, don't forget to show Valentia some social media love and like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram!


Powered by BrandBacker

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment