Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Clarisonic Mia 2 with Her Campus

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Clarisonic Mia 2 with Her Campus

If you know me, you know that I am super diligent about my skincare routine.  I always wash my face (morning and night) and always ALWAYS take off my makeup.  I've had skin troubles over the years, but recently my skin has been looking pretty good.  I had no idea that it could look and feel even better!

I've always wanted to try the Clarisonic products, but could never really afford it and I didn't think it was something I needed.  I was totally wrong.  I got to try the Clarisonic Mia 2 for myself as a gift from them and Her Campus.  Let me tell you just how much I loved it.


The set that I got is the Clarisonic Deep Pore Mia 2 Kit.  It came with the actual Mia 2 Sonic Cleansing device, Deep Pore Daily Cleanser, Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask and a Deep Pore Brush Head.

The device is easy to use and gentle enough for all skin types, as well as to use twice a day. I chose to use mine every morning, as I usually just use coconut oil at night. The Mia 2 has two speed settings and is 60 seconds of pure scrubby goodness.

Using warm water, I splashed my face and wet the brush. It's waterproof so if you get it wet or take it in the shower with you it's all good. Then, I took about a dime size amount of the Deep Pore Daily Cleanser and gently spread it over my face and neck. The device times each section out for you so you know exactly how long to spend on each part of your face. The manual suggests 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds for your nose and chin, and 10 seconds for each cheek. I also like to drag each section down to get my neck as well, since I personally have some scarring and acne there that I am trying to eliminate.

When your done the device will shut off automatically! Then I just splashed my face again with water and quickly cleaned the brush off using warm water and scrubbing it on my hand. If it picks up any makeup residue, like deep rooted foundation gook, you will see it. It makes me feel like I really got a good, deep cleanse!

The set also comes with the Clay Mask, which is great if your skin is feeling particularly yucky. I like to use it at the end of a week where I've worn a lot of makeup. It feels great on and gives your skin a nice clean glow!

I've been using the device and the cleanser for about three weeks now and my skin looks ah-mazing. It's smooth, supple and so soft that I find myself touching it because it just feels so darn good. I also noticed that my skin tone has evened out a good deal. Spots that were noticeably red before are much more subtle now. Check out the before and after! (please excuse the totally unfiltered mess that is me in the morning and my out of control hair lol)

BEFORE


AFTER



Overall, I really love this product and am so happy to have the kit in my life. It will now be a permanent part of my daily skincare routine! The kit is great for those that need a good cleanse but don't want to exfoliate daily and it also makes a great gift! Check it out on the Clarisonic website HERE and use the code HERCAMPUS until November 20th for an additional 15% off!


post signature
***This is a sponsored post in partnership with Clarisonic and Her Campus Media. All words and opinions are my own

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it the greatest?! I have no idea how my skin wasn't a total wreck before I started using it.

    xx, Tomi
    http://goodtomicha.com

    ReplyDelete