Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Beach Babe Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Beach Babe Gift Guide


Since I started blogging I've wanted to do a gift guide.  I always see other bloggers post them and find myself scrolling through going "I want that, I want that..." So I figured better now than later to give it a whirl for myself! I call this the "Beach Babe" gift guide, as I've simply curated some cute things to give to that super cool chick in your life who lives every day like it's summer and loves everything about the beach. I found this simple because obviously, I am that girl.  Basically, I picked a bunch of my favorite things that I thought would make for some pretty awesome gifts! The links to each product are below (along with why I love it) and I've tried to order them in a left to right/top to bottom pattern to correspond with the picture! The gifts I chose range from about $10-$150 and hopefully will inspire ideas as well! Enjoy!

Row 1:


Colleen Wilcox Art Island Oasis Tote $28 // This artwork gives me life and even better that you get to take it everywhere!

Kula to Kuau Shell Trinket Box $15 // How cute is this little seashell?! A great gift for the girl who thinks she's a mermaid, its perfect for her to keep all of her human treasures in.

Ulu Lagoon Coconut Surf Wax Candle $28 // I currently have this in the air freshener hanging from my rearview mirror and I'm in love. The candles smell just as amazing and how cool is this special collection tin?!

S'well Bottle Waikiki $35 // S'well bottles are generally awesome, but even better in this palm frond print! Swoon. I'll admit, this one made it to my Christmas list. Fingers crossed.

Row 2:


KnitCoutureCo Chunky Knit Blanket $149 // I keep seeing these blankets everywhere and I really really am in need. I just love the boho vibe of it and of course, mermaids get cold too!

R+Co Rockaway Salt Spray $25 // A beach babe always needs a good sea salt spray (or 5). R+Co makes awesome hair products in super cute packaging!!

Lush Cosmetics The Experimenter Bath Bomb $9 // Lush is an all time favorite of mine and you can't go wrong with a bath bomb! Plus this one has glitter.  Case in point.

Rockabella Jewels Hawaii Shark Tooth Choker $45 // I have a bracelet from this designer and it's so pretty! I knew I had to put one of their pieces on the list and I came across this pretty little thing. And now I want it for myself! Perfect for your beach babe and totally on trend!

Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in Nirvana Nirvana $9 // Nail polish is always a great gift. You can never have enough! Pacifica is all natural and they have some really pretty, beachy shades like this one!

Row 3:


Duvin Design Company Logger Beanie (Pink) $28 // I discovered this brand this summer at a surf shop in Florida! I was honored to have several guys from the team follow me on IG (much love xoxo!) Aside from that, their clothes and accessories are super cool and I love this little beanie with the palm tree pin!

Kawaiian Lion Major Peace Out Cushion $129 // Honestly, I've been wanting something from this brand for a really long time. You've probably seen me mention them before, as I constantly stalk them on IG (sorry not sorry). But really, this is the cutest cushion/pillow, great for a beach babe's bed or sofa!

Surf Glam Aloha Long Sleeve Tee $38 // I love this top because it keeps the "aloha spirit" but also keeps you warm!

With Love From Paradise Kepana | Malia Short $46 // A beach babe can never have enough aloha print! These booty shorts are great for a yoga sesh or for just lounging around!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment