Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : COVERGIRL Outlast & So Lashy!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

COVERGIRL Outlast & So Lashy!


I was lucky enough to receive a whole bunch of amazing products from COVERGIRL recently and I'm so excited to share them all with you!! You all know I've tried tons and tons of different makeup products at this point and let me tell you, these are pretty fantastic! I'm a little hesitant when it comes to some drugstore brands, just because I've used so many awesome premier brands.  But lately I've been trying to find things that are more affordable, because honestly I'm pretty broke from the holidays lol. COVERGIRL has always been one of my favorites and constantly delivers! That has not changed with this new line of Outlast All-Day products.  

I'll go through each product individually, as they all deserve equal attention! Above is me before using any of the products. I'm just wearing foundation. Man, those dark circles are something...


Ok, so this is the COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer.  The applicator tip makes it easy to apply under my eyes as well as on anything else I need to cover (i.e. blemishes and redness.)  I used a small beauty blender to blend it in, but you could just as easily use your finger.  The coverage is great and it definitely lasted all day! My only qualm was the color; it seemed to be a little too pink for me.  So I may go out and buy the right color, but I've still been using it and mixing in a little bit of white to even out the color!  


This is the COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder and it is my favorite. I usually go for a loose powder to set my makeup, but this pressed powder is so versatile! You can use it with the application it comes with for a super matte finish, which I like to do on my more oily spots, or you can use a big fluffy brush for a nice, even finish.  In this picture, I used the applicator on my whole face.  I don't really use it much like this because it's a little too much for my normal makeup. However, I would use it this way if I was trying to do a really intense, full face.  Overall, I really love this powder!



So this one isn't a part of the Outlast collection, but it is still COVERGIRL! I also got this one from Influenster and used it in this almost all CG look!  It's called the COVERGIRL So Lashy! BlastPRO Mascara.  Honestly, for this a picture is worth a thousand words.  I mean, look at my lashes! They look like falsies! They're long, voluminous, and well separated.  It's basically the Better Than Sex of drugstore mascara. But lets talk about that wand for a second. Weird, right? I wasn't sure about it at first, because it was a little hard to use.  But once I figured it out it worked wonders! Basically I just twist the wand as I'm applying the mascara to really get the full glory of the wand.  Plus, the little ball like end is great for grabbing those baby, lower lashes! Absolutely love this and would definitely recommend it!


The last, but definitely not least, of the Outlast collection is the COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color and Gloss.  First, this color is BAE.  I'm a sucker for coral and when I found out that was the shade I was getting (Coral Crave) I may have done a little happy dance.  This is a breath of fresh air in comparison to all of the dark, matte liquid lipsticks I've been wearing. The base color lasted pretty much all day but I did have to reapply the gloss once or twice. Nothing out of the ordinary.  The good thing is that the base color stays even if the gloss wears off so you always have a nice punch of color! I also got tons of compliments on it! I can't wait until spring so I can wear this regularly!


Here's the full look! I honestly love all of the products and they have made their way into my usual rotation! I felt great that day because my makeup looked great and lasted all day! Much thanks to Influenster and COVERGIRL for allowing me to try all of these wonderful things for free! As always, all opinions are my own.


Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? Comment and start up the conversation! 

XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment