Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : Power Playlist

Monday, January 9, 2017

Power Playlist


Music always makes me feel great! It can instantly change my mood depending on what I decide to listen to. As a music addict, I'm obsessed with Spotify.  I love it because I have access to just about anything I might want to hear at the touch of a finger and I can make awesome playlists tailored to any occasion.  Recently, I've had my "Power" playlist on repeat!  I put together a bunch of songs that make me feel badass and like I run the damn world.  #GirlPower. This isn't nearly all of them, but a few of my current favorites! Hope they make you feel as unstoppable as they make me feel! What kind of playlists do you have? Comment with your favorites or your craziest/most oddly specific ones!

XO, Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment